Every girl dreams about her wedding and when the special day arrives; she wants everything to be perfect. A lot of planning is required for every small thing to make that day special for herself, whether its food or venue or the decorations.
Every bride wants to look her best on her special day. But most of the time they are confused as to how they should start preparing their skin before the wedding. Usually, brides are known to focus on their dress, make-up, and jewellery for the wedding. However, to look your best, your skin should compliment you as well. The better would be your skin, the better look you can achieve. It’s important to get in shape, not only from the outside but also from the inside. Hence, rather than preparing yourself just a month before, every bride should start focussing on the skin at least 2 months before the wedding to achieve that perfect look. You also have a choice to enroll yourself in Best Bridal Packages at various spas and salons. So, instead of doing all the work yourself, you can hire professionals to do it for you.
Tips for Glowing Skin
Even if you are taking a bridal package, it is recommended that you start taking small steps yourself to prepare your skin. These tips can help you achieve long-lasting glowing skin if follow it properly at least 2 to 3 months before the wedding.
- Don’t just focus on external health; focus on internal health as well. Internal health and physical fitness are equally important to achieve the perfect skin as it lets to feel vibrant and fresh all the time.
- Eat healthy foods that are rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals like fresh fruits, salads, juices, vegetables, etc. Don’t indulge yourself in junk food.
- Drink plenty of water because keeping yourself hydrated is extremely important for everyone. Plan to drink at least eight to ten glasses a day as it helps in flushing out all the toxins from your body and also adds glow.
- Rather than depending on chemical infused cosmetics, use natural homemade products to pamper your skin. Like green tea works the best toner to keep your skin fresh and vibrant.
- Have a habit to not just pamper your face, but your hands and feet as well. So, soak your hands and feet in warm water every day to relax your skin and remove the extra dirt from them.
- Scrub your body for at least 20 minutes daily because it can do wonders on your skin. You can make a homemade scrub with almond powder and yogurt or you can use coffee and sugar to make a scrub. Once you finish scrubbing, wash it off with warm water.
These are some tips you can follow regularly to achieve healthy glowing skin. However, if you don’t have enough time at your wedding, you can book a salon to prepare your skin before the wedding.
Bridal packages are designed to ensure that the bride looks flawless on her wedding day. There are tons of things that go into achieving that perfect look. Pre-bridal sessions are a part of the bridal package. These sessions help the bride to wear off all the tiredness and bring a fresh look before the wedding day.
What is Included in Pre-Bridal Sessions?
Pre-bridal packages are a perfect way to prepare your skin and overall body. Usually, it is recommended two to three months before the wedding. But, you don’t have the luxury of time in your hand; it can be done in a few sessions. However, you need to be disciplined about the sessions.
Some basic sessions are included in pre-bridal:
- Facials – Facials helps in cleaning and toning your skin to improve blood circulation. The better the blood circulation in your body, the better you would look at your wedding. Whether you have a dry, normal or oily skin, facials are necessary for every going to be a bride.
- Body Polishing – Face is not the only part that should be the focus. Your overall body should be prepared to look flawless. Hence, body polishing is an important part of preparation. In this procedure, the body is scrubbed and polished with oils to help your body shine.
Along with this, there is threading, waxing, manicure, and pedicure that are also included in pre-bridal sessions. These sessions are really helpful in prepping your skin. So, make sure you shortlist the best salon that offer bridal packages that includes all the services and are also affordable.